- All classes are on Saturdays only: ( 4 hours: morning classes )
- A two years study after which a certificate from AOU-Egypt validated from Supreme Council of Universities will be received.
- Good installment system.
- Beginning of classes will be on the 30th of September, 2017.
- Free full orientation of the Master degree will be conducted for applicants.
- Transportation will be provided on the orientation day.
- B.A. in English language & Literature with a general mention of Good at least.
- A four-year grades transcription
- Birth certificate
- Admission test will involve two parts:
- Critical appreciation of literary texts
- OOPT ( Oxford Online Placement Test )
- Those who passed IELTS with a score of 5.5 or TOEFL of 500 will be exempted from the OOPT.
The Masters Programme in English Literature is a two year programme (48 Credit Hours). The Programme is validated by Egyptian Supreme Council for Universities. At the end of the programme, the graduate receives certificate from AOU- Egypt. The MA Programme in English Literature is a full-time postgraduate programme of study comprising taught courses and a research dissertation:
- 8 Courses, four credit hours each.
- 16 credit hours allocated for a dissertation.
|معايير القبول ببرنامج ماجيستير الأدب الأنجليزى:
يقبل البرنامج الحاصلين على بكالوريوس/ليسانس من أقسام اللغة الاجليزية و أدابها بكليات الآداب أو ما يعادلها بتقدير عام جيد.
على المتقدم أن :
To qualify for admission, applicants must be graduates of the English Language and Literature department or its equivalent from a recognized university with minimum cumulative grade of good or GPA of C.
Applicants have to score the following in order to be admitted: