Important notes for registration
- The student has to pay for all his/her preceding fees before registration. It's not allowed to register online if you have five academic warnings or more, so you have to head directly to your academic advisor.
- Please make sure to review your study plan before attempting to register.
- The maximum limit allowed for registration in the first and second semester is 21 credit hours. Except for the students who have academic warnings, they will only be allowed a maximum of 16 credit hours.
- The maximum limit allowed for registration in the summer terms is 12 hours, graduate student only can apply through their academic advisor to register up to 16 hours.
- Please note that registration for the first day of study in the summer semester will be subject to a fine.
- Please check up with your academic advisor if you have difficulties in selecting your courses.
- The student registration will be deleted if he/she does not pay at least 50% his/her fees during ONE week.
- Type your University ID number in "User ID"
- Type your password, or your National ID number (only if you login for first time) in "Password"
- Click on "Login"
- Click on "Go to Registration Section"
- If you don't have the right courses under "Advised Courses" or no courses available at all, Then contact with your academic advisor to help you choose Courses before registration.
- If you know the courses you want to register for the semester and it's available under "Advised Courses" then continue as follows:
5. Click on the check box "I confirm my receipt..... "
6. Click on "Go to Registration Section" again.
7. Click on "View Section", To view course's Date, time, Location and Tutor
8. Choose Date, time and Tutor, then click on "Enroll"
9. Before you head to next step, Make sure to click on "Confirm" for each course.
Only confirmed sections will be considered as registered. Once you move to next page, Non-confirmed sections will be deleted.
10. Click on "Go to step 2 (Financial)", to view total fees for registered courses