All applicants must fulfill the AOU requirements for postgraduate studies which include:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or an equivalent degree as evaluates by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- A minimum score 500 on the TOEFL or 6.5 on the ILETS
- Required Documents for admission
- Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Work Resume
- Admission Test Scores
- By the completion of the MBA, the graduate will be awarded certificate from Supreme Council of Universities & Open University.
- Students will need to study 48 credit hours 24 credit hours for core courses and 24 credit hours for specialization tracks.