Masters of Science in computer
1. A two-year study (full time two years or 2-5 years as part-time) after which a dual certificate from AOU-Egypt validated from Supreme Council of Universities and the Open University- UK will be received.
2. Good instalment system.
3. Free full orientation of the Master degree will be conducted for applicants.
4. Transportation will be provided on the orientation day.
* BSc degree Computer science or related field (see “Criteria of acceptance”) with a minimum cumulative grade of Good at least.
* A four-year grade transcription
* Birth certificate
* IELTS or TOEFL certificate
Arab Open University grants the opportunity to study MSc of information security and forensics (taught), this module could be completed as:-
* an academic module (Thesis based)
The module information security and forensics is certified from the Open University, UK, on completion, the candidate will acquire dual certificates Egyptian MSc Certificate in addition to Open University MSc certificate.
Criteria of acceptance:
1- BSc degree in Computing
* Certified from a university which must be recognized by the Egyptian ministry of higher education.
* GPA should be at least: good average
2- Equivalent of BSc of Computer science
* Equivalents to BSc of Computer science are accepted only if the Bachelor field is restricted to Math, Physics or Business Computing, no other areas are welcomed.
* Candidate should have evidence of professional experience in the computer science field.
* Candidate will have to complete at least 12 credit hours of remedial courses (passing grade at least B) before enrollment.
3- English Test Score
* IELTS with a total score of 6.0 at least.
* TOEFL with score 500 PBL (Paper Based Test) or Score 61 IBT (Internet Based Test)
* Candidate should have at least one of the previously mentioned certificates