AOU follows the credit hour system.
Tuition fees are calculated based on the total number of credit hours for which you are registered, in addition to the cost of the educational books.
- The cost per Credit Hour is 960 LE.
- Application 1000 LE, Paid once non Refundable
Administrative fees per semester:
- Graphic & Media 3710 LE.
- Business, IT, and ELL & ELLT 2210 LE
International students pay the same tuition as Egyptians. AOU is a non-profit university that aims at disseminating knowledge and allowing equal opportunities to all segments of society.
Tuition refund policy:
According to the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education; the tuition refund policy is as follows:
- 90% refund of the total fees before the beginning of the semester.
- 50% refund of the total fees during the first month of the semester.
- The total tuition fees are non-refundable after the first month of the semester.
Also, you can ask the Admissions Office for AOU’s scholarships and financial aid programs.
For more information, please contact us, Sunday to Thursday, from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM.