- Computing (or a related field) from the Arab Open University or another university recognized by the local ministry of higher education with minimum cumulative grade of good or GPA of C.
- Other fields that are restricted to Math, Physics, and Business Computing. In this case, the candidate should have a professional experience in the computing field and have to register at least 12 credit hours of remedial courses (passing grade at least B). This is essential to confirm that the candidate has the necessary underpinning knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts required to undertake the MSc.B) English test score of:
- 6.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or
- 500 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) in the Paper-Based Test (PBT) or the equivalent score 61 in the Internet Based Test (IBT).
Masters in English literature
- All classes are on Saturdays only: (4 hours: morning classes)
- A two-year study after which a dual certificate from AOU-Egypt validated from Supreme Council of Universities and the Open University- UK will be received.
- Good installment system.
- B.A. in English language & Literature with a minimum cumulative grade of Good at least.
- A four-year grade transcription
- Birth certificate
- Admission test will involve two parts:
- Critical appreciation of literary texts
- OOPT (Oxford Online Placement Test)
- Those who passed IELTS with a score of 5.5 or TOEFL with a score of 500 will be exempted from the OOPT.
The Masters Programme in English Literature is a two year programme (48 Credit Hours). The Programme is validated by Egyptian Supreme Council for Universities and Open University- UK. The MA Programme in English Literature is a full-time postgraduate programme of study comprising taught courses and a research dissertation:
- 8 Courses, four credit hours each.
- 16 credit hours allocated for a dissertation.
To qualify for admission, applicants must be graduates of the English Language and Literature department or its equivalent from a recognized university with minimum cumulative grade of good or GPA of C.
Applicants have to score the following in order to be admitted:
A minimum of 20 out of 30 on the literary appreciation writing test. (Obligatory Exam)
AOU Oxford Online Placement Test OOPT score 80 and above.
Or Local TOEFL score 550.
Or TOEFL iBT score 79.
Or IELTS score 6.5.
Master of Business Administration MBA
All applicants must fulfill the AOU requirements for postgraduate studies which include:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or an equivalent degree as evaluated by the ministry of Higher Education.
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- A minimum score 500 on the TOEFL or 6.5 on the ILETS.
Required Documents for admission
- Online application.
- Official documents.
By the completion of the MBA, the graduate will be awarded certificate from Supreme Council of Universities & Open University UK.
Students will need to study 48 credit hours.