Arab Open University introduce two methods to pay the fees without coming to campus.
Method 1 is more preferred as students can pay using any Credit, Debit or Meeza cards.
Students can get Meeza prepaid cards from any Bank, It doesn't require any documents.
Also it can be recharged through any cash machine and be ready to use immediately.
How to pay online on SIS? (Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Meeza Cards)
How to print Timetable and view your fees in Financial Section on SIS?___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How to pay online on SIS? (Credit - Debit - Mezza Cards only)
- Select semester fees you want to Pay
Click on "Banque Misr" Logo
Fill your card information and click on "Next"
- You can make a custom payment, and this mean you can add any amount to your account.
- From SIS home page click on "Request a service".
- Select the desired service "Custom Payment".
- Type the amount you want to add to your account in "Service Field 1".
- Click on the checkbox "Continue".
- Lastly click on "Request Service".
- Click on "Click here to pay now", or go back to "Financial Section".
- Click on "Select" besides the amount.
- Click on "Banque Misr" Logo
- Fill your card information and click on "Next".
How to print Timetable and view your fees in Financial Section on sis?
Click on "Print Registration Form" to print your current semester timetable.
View Semester Fees,
Amount is total semester fees.
Remaining is unpaid fees